Information security and data governance are central considerations at Bubblegate, applied throughout all levels of the businesses and all business relationships. Our policies, practices and procedures distinguish our competence in securely processing data, and we have built a culture in which all staff are able to actively contribute to maintaining information security.
Bubblegate offers a comprehensive range of design and web development services, including:
• Case management systems
• Bespoke databases and applications
• Health questionnaires
• Association management systems
• E-commerce platforms
• Standalone websites
• Website and application hosting
• Graphic design and print management
It is our commitment that we:
• Protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all information assets throughout the organisation.
• Communicate our Information Security Policies and Procedures in a way that allows them to be understood by all employees and upheld by our supply chain.
• Comply with ISO27001:2013, all relevant requirements, legislation and contractual obligations.
• Apply industry best practice and ensure applications and case management tools help clients meet and exceed their own business requirements in respect of information security.
• Take a risk-based approach to ensure client data is securely processed and protected from system vulnerabilities and internal & external threats.
We are committed to the continual improvement of our Information Security Management System. We set Information Security objectives and regularly review the extent to which they have been achieved. Our system is reviewed through internal and external system audits.
Certificate Number: 16451